Friendly Mice Help Feed Om Nom Candy in New Cut the Rope Level Pack
Cheese Box introduces a new candy-loving friend for Om Nom - the mouse - and 25 new levels set against a backdrop of cheese! Players must help satisfy Om Nom’s sweet tooth by cutting the ropes and strategically dropping the candy to mice hidden inside the big block of cheese. The mice carry pieces of candy as they scurry through the cheese. Players must strategically work with the mice to deliver the sweets to the hungry little monster, Om Nom!
Cheese Box is the fifteenth Cut the Rope level pack ZeptoLab has released since the game’s launch in 2010. Cheese Box is now available with purchase of the Cut the Rope app, which is available on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android-supported devices, and now includes 375 levels of innovative, challenging and physics-based gameplay.
· Cheese Box features 25 new levels, introducing mice who must be strategically used to help catch and carry the candy to Om Nom.
Pricing & Availability
Cut the Rope is available for $0.99 from Apple’s App Store on iPhone and iPod touch and $3.99 on iPad. The app is also available for $0.99 from the Google Play store for Android-supported devices, and will be available for $0.99 on the Amazon App Store and $2.99 for Barnes and Noble’s NOOK next week.
For More Information:
· Cut the Rope for iPhone: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cut-the-rope/id380293530?mt=8
· Cut the Rope HD for iPad: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cut-the-rope-hd/id394610743?mt=8
· Cut the Rope in Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zeptolab.ctr.paid&feature
· Cut the Rope in the Amazon App Store: http://www.amazon.com/ZeptoLab-Cut-the-Rope/dp/B0058VW36U
· Cut the Rope HD for NOOK by Barnes and Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/cut-the-rope-hd-zeptolab-uk-limited/1108897021?ean=2940043884855
· Video trailer for Cheese Box: http://youtu.be/lyebheo5Ykk
ABOUT CUT THE ROPE
A mysterious package has arrived, and the little monster inside has only one request… CANDY! Since its debut in 2010, Cut the Rope, along with its little green monster Om Nom, has become a wildly successful gaming sensation across iOS, Android, and MacOS platforms and multiple smartphone and tablet devices. Developed by global gaming company ZeptoLab, Cut the Rope combines outstanding physics-based puzzles, addicting gameplay mechanics, 15 level packs with 375 tricky levels, and colorful visuals to create an interactive and engaging gaming experience.
ZeptoLab UK Limited is a global gaming and entertainment company best known for developing the award-winning, hit franchise Cut the Rope®, which includes Cut the Rope, Cut the Rope: Experiments and Cut the Rope: Time Travel. Available for download across all major platforms and devices, these games have been downloaded more than 300 million times by users around the world since Cut the Rope's debut in October 2010. The company has also released the games Parachute Ninja™ and Pudding Monsters™, which can be downloaded on Android and iOS platforms. For more information, please visit www.zeptolab.com.
ZeptoLab, Cut the Rope and Om Nom are the registered trademarks of ZeptoLab UK Limited.