ZeptoLab’s King of Thieves Creeps Onto Google Play
SAN FRANCISCO, CA -- March 5, 2015 -- ZeptoLab®, the global gaming company dedicated to the science of fun, today announces the availability of King of Thieves for Android devices, including Android TV support. King of Thieves brings competitive multiplayer action, high-quality animation and first-of-its-kind gameplay to Google Play, challenging players to steal as much as they can - without breaking any real-world laws, of course. Today’s launch follows the game’s previous releases on the App Store and the Amazon Appstore, where it has stolen the hearts (and free time - about 39 heists are being committed in the game in a given second) of players with 3.5 million gamers around the world.
- Google Play: http://zep.tl/web/kt/android
- Amazon Appstore: http://zep.tl/web/kt/amazon
- The App Store: http://zep.tl/press/kt/ios
- View the launch trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6QxpZJ9emQ
- Download the press kit: here
In the first two weeks of King of Thieves’ original iOS launch, players burgled more than 48 million dungeons as they competed for leaderboard rankings. As the competition continues across new devices, thieves around the world have stolen 58.8 billion dollars worth of gold and used 1,826 tons of lockpicks: enough metal to build 11 versions of the Statue of Liberty and enough money to buy all of Google’s stock.
To become the King of Thieves, players must cunningly design their dungeons in order to protect their gold and gems and catch other thieves in their traps. With 80 single-player levels and global competitions, this mobile title will keep players on their toes as they fight to the top of the leaderboard.
- Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kingofthievesgame
- Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/kingthieves
- Watch us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/ZeptoLab
- Visit us on the Web: http://www.kingofthieves.com