Advertising Monetisation Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Advertising Monetization Manager to join our amazing diverse team our Barcelona location.
In this role, you will plan and oversee in-game advertising for the highly innovative and creative games developed by Zeptolab and Zeptolab Green. You will work in an amazing multinational team and will steer our efforts in successfully building, operating and managing all types of advertising and enhance the user experience within our mobile games.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for managing, analyzing and optimizing Video advertising, Offerwalls and Banners in Zeptolab’s existing and upcoming games;
- Responsibility for managing the advertising waterfall structure;
- Where necessary mobile ad campaigns QA and content troubleshooting;
- Maintain and build relationships with ad providers;
- Travel to networking events (optional);
- Run A/B tests to optimize monetization efforts in collaboration with game analytics;
- Source and test brand demand partners & explore opportunities for our games;
- Explore and test market tools (price floors, AB testing tool, segments);
- Work closely with UA & Product leads to provide feedback on best-performing ad partners & improvements;
- Ownership of one of the biggest revenue streams in gaming with a possibility to grow into the full ad strategy ownership together with Product.
Who you are
- You have experience in ad monetization, ideally in a mobile-gaming environment;
- You have experience of working with ad networks, partners, DSPs;
- You are proactive and takes initiative, with a problem-solving attitude;
- You are comfortable receiving feedback/direction;
- You have strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on building productive and positive relationships with external partners, management and peers;
- You have preferably a background in mobile /apps/advertising technology;
- You are able to compile and analyze performance data and metrics;
- You have a passion for results, a consistent track record of exceeding targets;
- You have proven account management and negotiation skills;
- Your English is fluent, Spanish or Russian is a nice to have;
- You are proficient in Excel;
- You are a self-starter and organized.
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, travel, fitness, mobile payments, payment of tourist trips and a lot of additional services).