Associate Product Manager - LiveOps, Barcelona/remote
Zeptolab seeks an Associate Product Manager for our LiveOps team!
The ideal candidate is driven, creative, and excited to take on the challenge of working with Zeptolab's unique portfolio. Zeptolab games tend not to be just 'another RPG' or just 'another bubble shooter.' As a result, we need a top professional with the skills and drive to take on this challenge. You'll find everything we do, from top to bottom, is markedly different from most free to play studios. Our ambitions and expectations are high, but so are the support, resources, and teamwork provided.
As an Associate Product Manager, you and your team will be in charge of maintaining the core community of our games happy by delivering amazing content, events and features they crave for!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the LiveOps team of C.A.T.S. game to deliver new, fresh content for the players;
- Set clear objectives for the updates, achievable and ambitious. Be ready to inspire others!
- Set clear priorities and deliver on them timely;
- Work closely with the Community Management and Support team to secure player engagement and proper customer care;
- Transform ideas for features into detailed, clear specifications that increase the performance of the game;
- Ensure clear and effective communication with stakeholders;
- Promote knowledge sharing culture.
What we are looking for
- 1-2+ years of experience in Product Management or Game Design in the mobile gaming industry (especially free-to-play);
- F2P Monetization experience;
- Adaptability in changing strategies when needed;
- Ability to turn difficult concepts into something simple for the user;
- Confident in taking full responsibility for a live game;
- Interdisciplinary team management experience;
- Creative mindset;
- Strong logical and analytical capabilities;
- Excellent English communication skills.
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place;
- Diversity and inclusion are important to us. ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, transportation, fitness and a lot of additional services).