Business Development Manager (Animation)
Zeptolab is looking for an Business Development Manager (Animation) to manage licensing rights for our hit “Om Nom Stories” animation series and other Zeptolab animation products. The primary goal for this position is to establish partnerships with TV channels, VOD channels, and in general to expand ZeptoLab’s video content presence worldwide.
The ideal candidate has 2+ years of the relevant experience in animation distribution on TV, VOD and Youtube channels, strong negotiations and organizational skills, experience in processing licensing contracts, and is able to work efficiently in a multi-tasking environment.
- Meeting financial targets set on a quarterly and yearly basis by both maximizing business growth with the existing partners as well as bringing in a steady flow of new partners;
- Managing existing partners: maintaining & strengthening our relationships with external partners in a timely & professional manner, managing day-to-day communication, and expanding our business with key partners;
- Researching and establishing communication/cooperation with new partners;
- Pitching existing and new products to the partners;
- Financial evaluation of new deals’ terms and contracts;
- Coordinating other team members' activities on research, reporting and content management;
- Constant search of the new business opportunities to grow the business;
- Business development for Youtube and partners’ channels: strategy planning and implementation, searching for new partners and new product ideas;
- Control over product plan development, providing all required materials to the partners in timely fashion.
- Master/Bachelor degree;
- Strong business communication skills (verbal and written);
- 2+ years experience in Business development and sales related to animation content distribution;
- Experience with deals negotiations and contracting;
- Fluent or native English;
- Strong presentation skills: PowerPoint or Keynote.
Why join us:
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well.
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry.
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty.
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place.
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, fitness and a lot of additional services).