Business Development/Publishing Manager
We are looking for a Business Development/Publishing Manager to join our Sales team and successfully expand our business contacts and partnerships worldwide.
We expect a candidate not only to maintain and successfully develop existing relations but to bring new opportunities to contribute to growing our business.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for two main initiatives – publishing and business development.
Remote work is accepted for this role.
- Publishing – search & contact game studios for licensing & co-development projects; build relationships with new partners; maintain database in company’s CRM
- Manage relationships with existing partners with the goal to grow our current business
- Perform day to day operations with platforms, publishers and distributors
- Ensure efficient information exchange between internal teams and external partners
- Research and analyze focus business areas and markets, generate quality leads and close deals
- Continuously monitor market trends and competitive landscape to identify new opportunities and business
- Plan and prepare sales pitches and presentations
- Manage contracts review and approval process
- Previous experience in Biz Dev or Sales in mobile industry (min 3 years in a similar position)
- Fluent English (99% of day to day communication is in English); fluent Chinese is advantage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to perform effectively in highly dynamic, rapidly changing environment
- Highly organized, able to handle several projects simultaneously and efficiently
- Good with numbers; experience in business analytics a big plus
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Power Point/Keynote
- Great team-player
- Ready to travel on a regular basis (worldwide)
- Passion for IT, technology, mobile gaming
Why join us:
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals)