Business Performance Manager
Business Performance Manager’s role at Zeptolab is to help teams to grow key metrics through data and to lead several Product Analysts.
Zeptolab is a data-driven company. As a result, product analysts are a key part of the team. Product analysts help product teams identify problems & opportunities through data in global and soft-launch products.
A Zeptolab’s Business Performance Manager should be able to work independently, building and testing hypotheses, digging through data to help the game team find direction.
Our company currently consists of 120 employees, and we devote significant attention to meticulously selecting each specialist. Everyone is naturally curious and eager to share and absorb new information.
- Work on a product in close cooperation with Product Manager and Game Designer
- Find the ways to achieve company and products goals through the data analysis
- Amplitude analytics system + SQL DB + internal DB
- An analytics team with ten professionals with sustainable knowledge sharing process
- Working on unified analytical tools with the data science team and constantly improve data’s value
- Mentoring several product analysts
- Drive! (Hundreds of millions of players will witness the results of your decisions and ideas worldwide. This is the level of responsibility on our team’s shoulders, and we’re looking for someone as driven as we are)
- Opportunities to influence the product (you’ll be able to make critical decisions that will markedly change user behavior)
- 3+ of experience working the gaming industry / or 4+ as a product analyst for mobile products
- Solid structural and Critical thinking skills
- Strong self-organization skills - “with great freedom (which we provide) comes great responsibility”
- Communication skills - you’ll need to find a single language with teams
- The ability to form hypotheses, make conclusions and suggest ideas: these are not just buzz words, but rather particular skills that are essential to master
- Strong spoken English skills (a confident Upper-Intermediate level or better)