Game Analyst Intern
We are looking for a Game Analyst Intern to the LiveOps team!
If you have experience in data analysis and/or are a student of Data Analytics or other data related studies and you love mobile games, then check out the job description and push "apply" :) You will learn a great deal about the mobile games world, you will have a dedicated mentor who will help you improve your skills, and last but not least you will help us make better decisions with data!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Help making data driven decisions in a live game;
- Evaluate latest game updates and make recommendations to improve game performance;
- Work closely with product manager and game designers.
- Last year student, or recent graduate of Data Analytics or other related studies;
- Available for minimum 30h/week (flexible working hours) and 1 year long contract;
- Great analytical skills;
- Structured mind and critical thinking skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Advanced level of written and spoken English;
- Strong drive to learn and passion for mobile games.
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well.
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry.
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty.
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place.
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, fitness and a lot of additional services).
Diversity is important for us.
ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability.