Game Designer (Live Ops)
Zeptolab seeks a motivated Game Designer to join our LiveOps team!
The ideal candidate is driven, creative, and excited to take on the challenge of working with Zeptolab's unique portfolio. Zeptolab games tend not to be just 'another RPG' or just 'another bubble shooter.' As a result we need a top professional with the skills and drive to take on this challenge.You'll find everything we do, from top to bottom, is markedly different than most free to play studios. Our ambitions and expectations are high, but so are the support, resources, and teamwork provided.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze performance of Game Design features using analytics tools
- Propose new content to be deployed in a regular basis supported by your Game Designer skills and input from analytics team.
- Create and balance game mechanics and monetization models
- Be a core member of and driving the game team
- Create content to be enjoyed by millions of players worldwide
Who we are looking for
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a Game Designer
- Experience in developing games for iOS/Android
- Good understanding of the specifics of f2p mobile games
- Broad understanding of game mechanics and game balance
- Good Excel skills
- Ability to prepare design documentation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High interest in games, including casual games
As a plus
- Experience in programming for iOS/Android
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well.
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry.
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty.
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place.
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, fitness and a lot of additional services).