Game Designer - Live Ops, Barcelona/remote
We are looking for a Game Designer for the LiveOps team!
The ideal candidate is driven, creative, and excited to take on the challenge of working with Zeptolab's unique portfolio. Zeptolab games tend not to be just 'another RPG' or just 'another bubble shooter.' As a result, we need a top professional with the skills and drive to take on this challenge. You'll find everything we do, from top to bottom, is markedly different from most free to play studios. Our ambitions and expectations are high, but so are the support, resources, and teamwork provided.
This role is based in Barcelona, Moscow or remote.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Creating and balancing game mechanics and monetization models;
- Propose new content to be deployed on a regular basis supported by your Game Designer skills and input from the analytics team;
- Create content to be enjoyed by millions of players worldwide;
- Help to analyze the performance of Game Design features by working together with analysts and using other tools.
Who we are looking for
- Min. 2 years of experience as a Game Designer;
- Experience in developing games for iOS/Android;
- Interest in Game Balancing and Monetization;
- Broad understanding of game mechanics;
- Good Excel skills;
- Ability to prepare design documentation;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- High interest in games, including casual games.
As a plus
- Professional experience in Game Balancing or similar roles;
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package;