Game Designer - LiveOps
We are looking for a Game Designer for the LiveOps team!
If you have experience as a Game Designer and love games, then check out the job description and push ‘apply’ :)
The ideal candidate is driven, creative, and excited to take on the challenge of working with Zeptolab's unique portfolio. Zeptolab games tend not to be just 'another RPG' or just 'another bubble shooter.' As a result we need a top professional with the skills and drive to take on this challenge.You'll find everything we do, from top to bottom, is markedly different than most free to play studios. Our ambitions and expectations are high, but so are the support, resources, and teamwork provided.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Be responsible of designing and implementing new content of the game;
- Evaluate with Product Analyst what new type of content suits better the audience of the game;
- Work closely with community managers to understand what our players want for the game;
- Support more experienced Game Designers and Product Managers in the creation of new big features.
- 2 or more years of experience as a Game Designer in LiveOps;
- Intermediate Excel skills and strong analytical skills;
- Ability to prepare design documentation;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Be able to lead the team and organize tasks;
- Strong drive to learn and passion for videogames.
As a plus
- Experience in scripting or programming in any language;
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well.
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry.
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty.
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place.
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, fitness and a lot of additional services).