Game Economy Designer
Zeptolab is seeking a Game Economy Designer to join our Barcelona team!
We have a set of small teams that are working on fresh and unique f2p games. We are looking for someone who can design and balance game economies, create simulations and models, and analyze player data to optimize the game economy.
We have a flat structure, and we give our teams as much autonomy and responsibility as possible, as we believe this is the best way to get the best results.
- Design and balance game economies to maximize player retention, engagement, and monetization;
- Create simulations and models to test and optimize game economies;
- Analyze player data to compare to simulations and identify areas of improvement in game economy;
- Work closely with the game design team to ensure the game mechanics align with the game economy;
- Collaborate with the development team to implement and iterate on game economy features;
- Use Excel to track and manage game economy data;
- Stay up to date on the state of the mobile industry, trends, and inspirational games;
- Share your knowledge and new findings within the design department.
What we are looking for
- 1+ years of experience in game economy design for mobile gaming;
- Strong understanding of the specifics of f2p mobile games;
- Ability to create and balance complex game systems and economies;
- Experience with Excel or other similar tools to manage and analyze game economy data;
- Ability to work in a distributed team environment;
- High interest in games, including casual games.
As a plus
- Experience with Unity or other game engines;
- Basic knowledge of game design principles.
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place;
- Diversity and inclusion are important to us. ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where you can truly belong and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, fitness and a lot of additional services).