Game Monetisation Manager, Barcelona/remote
Zeptolab seeks an experienced free to play Game Monetisation Manager.
Game Monetisation Manager is a key figure in turning the creativity of our new games into successful businesses. Your responsibility is to understand how a game works and how the players behave in it, identifying the motivations and developing the products and purchase drivers in the game economy context. You will be providing constant data-driven recommendation on design, tuning and pricing in order to improve game financial performance. The ideal candidate is driven, creative, and excited to take on the challenge of working with Zeptolab's unique portfolio of creative new games.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the game and product teams to define the game’s monetization strategy;
- Lead the product economy implementation from scratch - through designing systems and products, setting initial balances, to optimising those through iteration with the game’s data;
- Managing pricing of virtual products & implementing selling strategies;
- Provide clear recommendations from market research, benchmarks and game data to define, prioritize and continuously improve features;
- Transform ideas for features into detailed, clear specifications;
- Share progress and knowledge with all the teams;
- Set clear priorities and deliver on them.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in product management or game design in F2P games;
- Confident in taking full responsibility for the economy of a game;
- Proven experience in designing and optimizing metrics and revenue on a F2P game;
- Excellent analytical & data modelling skills; and full proficiency of Excel/PowerPoint;
- Creative mindset;
- Can-do attitude, problem solver.
Why join us:
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place;
- Diversity and inclusion are important to us. ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where you can truly belong and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals).