HR Business Partner
Are you passionate about Learning&Development, Org Design, Coaching, and Total Rewards?
Have you ever spent hours listening to people, help them find the better decision?
Have you ever dreamed of working in a small but world-famous company which brings fun and happiness to billions of mobile players around the world?
If you can say yes-yes-yes then it's quite likely we are made for each other! We have an exciting opportunity to be our first HR Business Partner in sunny Barcelona. Join us!
In focus: Learning & Development, Employee and Labor Relations, Mobility, Total Rewards, Event Management, and Employer Branding.
What you’ll do
- Lead the process of building an international and unique culture for Zeptopeople based in Barcelona.
- Exert influence to create positive change and resolve employee issues, build the culture of trust.
- Collaborate with both Barcelona and Moscow HR teams including HR Administration and Recruiting.
- Identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience with management to develop and implement innovative solutions.
- Advise, mentor/coach and guide all levels of management to develop positive employee engagement capability and leadership skills.
- Continuously improve Total Rewards (Compensation, Perks, and Benefits).
- Lead 360-degree evaluation on a semi-annual base and IDP coaching during each year.
- Deploy company surveys and tools, then use data gained from them to analyze trends and make informed recommendations for organizational improvement (turnover, promotions, engagement, performance)
- Partner with the business to build engaged, high-performing project teams.
What you need to apply
- 4+ years of experience in an HR management, generalist, and/or business partnering role within a complex environment.
- IT industry background.
- Strong communications skills, including influencing and ability to support innovation.
- Highly collaborative style and flexible approach (our business is changing so fast, so it’s very important to be flexible).
- Ability to coach, mentor and advise where appropriate to help employees grow and develop in alignment with business and personal goals.
- Ability to execute Project Management skills where needed and appropriate.
- Experience working with cross-functional and remote teams.
Don’t forget to include a cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.