HR Business Partner
Zeptolab is looking for a highly energised and passionate HRBP to join us on the journey.
Our autonomous project teams are the heart and soul of Zeptolab organization. We see HR Business Partner as an active member of the project teams who can proactively establish strong relationships to understand their specific needs, requirements and challenges. This role is responsible for coaching and advising the project team members on all HR-related matters. To be successful in this role, you must understand project team priorities and translate them into the highest impact work.
HR Business Partner’s main goal is to lead and strengthen the Zeptoculture by designing and implementing HR programs and solutions, in collaboration with the HR team. You will be responsible for the full employees’ lifecycle to ensure our culture can attract, develop, retain and reward Zeptopeople.
What you’ll do:
- Act as a trusted advisor and coach to Project teams, working with them to develop HR solutions to people related challenges;
- Drive full HR lifecycle for the project teams, including the following: performance and talent management, employee engagement and retention, training and development and employee relations;
- Deliver and participate in development of key HR initiatives across the HR spectrum, including but not limited to leadership & talent management, benefits and total rewards, employee engagement, etc.;
- Bring to the table a vast C&B experience and become instrumental in the creation of C&B principles and approaches;
- Recommend innovative HR Best Practices to increase efficiency and lead various HR department initiatives as needed to enhance organizational culture;
- Enable to create HR dashboards and subsequently analyse and report HR information and factual data to support with benchmarking and the development of HR solution;
- Ensure service delivery of fundamental HR processes through meaningful metrics, reports and dashboards;
- Take ownership for delivery of assigned work within HR programmes/initiatives.
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline. Masters degree preferred;
- 5-7 years of experience in Human Resources;
- Solid experience in C&B;
- Fluent English; Spanish and other European Languages - a big plus.
Additionally, successful candidates will demonstrate:
- The ability to support, develop, and inspire project teams in a high growth, rapidly changing environment;
- Being an enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment;
- The ability to be comfortable with high volume workload and not be afraid to "roll up your sleeves";
- Strong internal customer service focus;
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the "pulse" of the employees to ensure a high level of employee engagement.
Why join us:
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals).