Junior Product Analyst, Barcelona/remote
Junior Product Analyst’s role at Zeptolab is to help teams to grow key metrics through data.
Zeptolab is a data-driven company. As a result, Product Analysts are a key part of the team. Product Analysts help product teams identify problems & opportunities through data in the global and soft-launch of our games.
At Zeptolab Junior Product Analyst works independently in a product team, building and testing hypotheses, digging through data to help a game team to find a direction and make the best possible decisions.
- Find the ways to achieve company and product goals through the data/market analysis;
- Easy & flexible access to data - you will work with Amplitude analytics system;
- Work on a product in close cooperation with Product Manager, Game Designer and BizDev team;
- Be part of a passionate analytics team, who love to learn and share knowledge;
- Influence the product and help make critical decisions that will markedly impact the success of our games.
What we expect from you
- Minimum 1 year of experience working in the Tech Industry as a Product/Business Analyst;
- Experience in data analysis;
- Knowledge of SQL;
- Solid structural and critical thinking skills;
- Strong self-organization skills;
- Outstanding communication skills - you’ll need to find a common language with different teams;
- The ability to form hypotheses, make conclusions and suggest ideas;
- Growth midset - you are curious, you constantly want to learn new things;
- Excellent English.
- Knowledge of Python scripting;
- Experience in the gaming industry.
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place;
- Diversity and inclusion are important to us. ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, transportation, fitness and a lot of additional services).