LiveOps Game Design Intern
We are looking for an Intern to Live Ops team!
If you have experience in game design and/or are a student of Game Design or other game related studies and you love mobile games, then check out the job description and push "apply" :)
Some of your responsibilities include
- Design and implement new content of the game King of Thieves;
- Evaluate with Product Analyst what new type of content suits better the audience of the game;
- Work closely with community managers to understand what our players want for the game;
- Support more experienced Game Designers and Product Managers in the creation of new big features.
What we expect
- Last year student of Game Design or other related studies;
- Available for minimum 30h/week (flexible working hours) and 1 year long contract;
- Basic Excel skills;
- Ability to prepare design documentation;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Advanced level of written and spoken English;
- Strong drive to learn and passion for mobile games.
As a plus
- Experience in scripting or programming in any language;
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- You will have the opportunity to take an internship in a global gaming company in a team of professionals;
- We offer a competitive internship remuneration;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Diversity and inclusion are important to us. ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where you can truly belong and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place.