We are looking for a Game Designer for the LiveOps team!
If you have experience as a Game Designer or formal studies and love games, then check out the job description and push "apply" :)
Some of your responsibilities include
- Be responsible of designing and implementing new content of the game;
- Evaluate with Product Analyst what new type of content suits better the audience of the game;
- Work closely with community managers to understand what our players want for the game;
- Support more experienced Game Designers and Product Managers in the creation of new big features.
What we expect
- Degree in Game Design or other related studies (Computer science, Project Management, etc.);
- Basic Excel skills;
- Ability to prepare design documentation;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong drive to learn and passion for videogames.
As a plus
- Experience in scripting or programming in any language;
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, fitness and a lot of additional services).