Marketing Intern - Google Ads
We are looking for an Intern for our Marketing team!
If you have experience in user acquisition campaigns and/or are a student of Marketing related studies and you love mobile games, then check out the job description and push "apply" :)
During this internship you will learn how to maximize the project audience and profit margin by managing user acquisition campaigns in marketing channels, how to A/B test audiences and marketing approaches to reach them and how to develop marketing strategies for the projects. Sounds interesting?
Some of your responsibilities include
- Plan & operate advertising Google App Campaigns;
- Provide and design A/B tests for marketing purposes;
- Analyse campaigns and experiments and apply optimisations to reach games goals;
- Communicate clearly and regularly to Senior UA Managers, the plans, status, challenges to meet objectives;
- Collaborate directly & closely with game production teams on planned marketing actions: elaborate dedicated and innovative marketing strategies per game in collaboration with the local game teams and the Senior UA Managers;
- Benchmarks around the UA innovations and the mobile gaming market trends.
What we expect
- Students of last year of Digital Marketing related studies from University based in Spain (possibility to sign an agreement with the university);
- Available for minimum 30h/week (flexible working hours) and 1 year long contract;
- Analytical mindset;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Advanced level of written and spoken English;
- Strong drive to learn and passion for mobile games.
As a plus
- Previous experience in user acquisition for mobile apps;
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- You will have the opportunity to do an internship in a global gaming company in a team of professionals;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place.