Marketing Video Artist, Barcelona/remote
Zeptolab is looking for a talented artist to join our growing Marketing Creative Team!
The ideal candidate is driven, creative, and excited to take on the challenge of working with Zeptolab's unique portfolio. Zeptolab games tend not to be just 'another RPG' or just 'another bubble shooter.' As a result, we need far more than just 'another Marketing artist!'
You'll find everything we do, from top to bottom, is markedly different from most free to play studios. Our ambitions and expectations are high, but so are the support, resources, and teamwork provided.
This role is based in Barcelona, Moscow or remote.
What you’ll do
- Full cycle video production, from asset preparation to final cut, for videos made 'from scratch' and videos made from captured gameplay video;
- Ensuring ad networks, stores, etc. get the assets they need in the formats required;
- To comfortably propose and present ideas, take direction, participate in internal brainstorms, prioritize workload, manage multiple projects efficiently and effectively, and work with key personnel in order to deliver projects on time.
Who you are
- You have experience as a Motion Designer;
- You have a portfolio with relevant projects;
- You have good level Adobe Photoshop and Premiere/After Effects skills;
- You have a sense of composition & rhythm, a solid fundamental understanding of editing & pacing;
- You are easy-going, focused on fast iterations;
- Your English is fluent (written and spoken).
As a plus
- You have experience with advertising videos in digital/mobile/game development;
- You have basic knowledge of Unity game engine;
- You have a burning desire to tell stories visually.
What you’ll do
- Full cycle video production, from asset preparation to final cut, for videos made 'from scratch' and videos made from captu
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you’ll have a comfortable working place;
- Diversity and inclusion are important to us. ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability;
- And at last – we’ll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, transportation, fitness and a lot of additional services).