Zeptolab is searching for an Office Manager for our space in Barcelona!
We are a global gaming international company dedicated to the science of fun. In this role, you will be responsible to make your employees feel welcome and comfortable in our office by providing the best office environment, making sure of timely delivery of healthy snacks, fun office events and supporting the employees in important paperwork.
- Office management: create a nice atmosphere, arrange the office space to accommodate everyone, manage purchasing, ensure food delivery, cleaning company management;
- Paperwork and reporting: work with invoices, expense reports, support of local providers (e.g. medical insurance company, office building, etc);
- Corporate apartment management - check-ins check-outs, cleaning company management, order of all required materials, search for a new apartment if needed;
- Events management: support small events for employees, be responsible for merchandize and gifts;
- Support relocation and business trips.
- Min 2 years of experience as an Office Manager or Administrative role;
- Good knowledge of excel;
- You have an advanced level of Spanish and English. Catalan are a big plus, Russian is a nice to have;
- You love to communicate with people and are willing to create the best environment where everyone feels welcomed and being taken care of;
- You like to do paperwork and analyze information;
- You love to solve problems even if you encounter new ones - you find creative solutions;
- You are creative and ready to brainstorm with us about events, merchandise, etc.
- You are self-driven, proactive and love trying new things;
- You are ready to start asap.
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty
- Diversity and inclusion are important to us. ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where you can truly belong and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals)