Product Analysts role at Zeptolab work closely with game teams to create unique products and help their key metrics grow.
Zeptolab is a data-driven company. As a result, product analysts are a key part of the team. Product analysts help teams ID problems & opportunities in existing products and help them find solutions which have the biggest impact for the most players.
A Zeptolab Product Analyst should be able to work independently, digging through data sets to help the game team find direction, yet also excel at cooperation and communication. In our opinion the best Product Analysts 'level up' the team by helping everyone- even those without a lot of math training- understand the benefits, risks, and opportunities of being data driven.
Our company currently consists of 120 employees and we devote significant attention to meticulously selecting each specialist. All members of our analytics team have a strong competence in programming and an extensive understanding of the mobile games industry. Everyone is naturally curious and eager to share and absorb new information. Additionally, part of the role is the development of both external and internal cross-product systems solutions (such as churn prediction systems, chatbots, and much more).
What to expect:
- Work on a product in close cooperation with Product Manager and Game Designer.
- Analysis of all the possible aspects of the product, both using simple data processing methods (e.g. Excel) and more complex ones (data processing using Python and machine learning).
- Opportunities to influence the product (you’ll be able to make critical decisions that will markedly change user behavior).
- Drive! (Hundreds of millions of players will witness the results of your decisions and ideas worldwide. This is the level of responsibility on our team’s shoulders and we’re looking for someone as driven as we are).
At the moment, every member of the analytics team works out of the Moscow office and we’re looking for an analyst at the Barcelona office. This is an extremely integral position as you will initially be working independently and setting up the workflow processes. We will, of course, be sharing our knowledge, discussing tasks, and participating in common projects, but it is very important to us that this new team member is extremely organized and proactive. They must be capable of establishing contact and communication with various people as well as ready to stand up for their own point of view.
What we expect from you:
- 1+ of experience working the gaming industry (or 2 as a product analyst for mobile products).
- Strong spoken English skills (a confident Upper-Intermediate level or better).
- Strong self-organization skills and a great talent for communication.
- The ability to form hypotheses, make conclusions and suggest ideas: these are not just buzz words, but rather extremely specific skills that are essential to master.
- Structural and Critical thinking skills.