Product Analyst - mobile games, Barcelona/remote
Product Analyst’s role at Zeptolab is to help teams to grow key metrics through data.
The ideal candidate is driven, passionate, and excited to take on the challenge of working with Zeptolab's unique portfolio. ZeptoLab games tend not to be just 'another RPG' or just 'another bubble shooter.' As a result, we need a top professional with the skills and drive to take on this challenge. You'll find everything we do, from top to bottom, is markedly different from most free to play studios. Our ambitions and expectations are high, but so are the support, resources, and teamwork provided.
Zeptolab is a data-driven company where science meets fun. Product Analysts help product teams identify problems & opportunities through data in the global and soft-launch of our games. At Zeptolab Product Analysts work independently in product teams, building and testing hypotheses, digging through data to help a game team to find a direction and make the best possible decisions.
This role can be remote or based in our office in Barcelona or Moscow.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work on a product in close cooperation with Product Manager, Game Designer and Product Marketer;
- Find the ways to achieve company and product goals through the data analysis;
- Work with amplitude analytics system + SQL DB + internal DB;
- Be part of a passionate analytics team, who love to learn and share knowledge;
- Work on unified analytical tools with the data science team and constantly improve data’s value;
- Drive! (Hundreds of millions of players will witness the results of your decisions and ideas worldwide. This is the level of impact the Data Analytics team has, and we’re looking for someone as driven as we are);
- Opportunities to influence the product (you’ll be able to make critical decisions that will markedly change user behaviour).
Required skill set
- Minimum 2 years of experience in analytics in the gaming industry;
- Solid structural and critical thinking skills;
- Strong self-organization skills;
- Communication skills - you’ll need to find a single language with teams;
- The ability to form hypotheses, make conclusions and suggest ideas;
- Fluent in English language;
- Russian language is a big plus.
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place.
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, transportation, fitness and a lot of additional services).
Diversity is important to us
ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability.