Product Lead, Barcelona/remote
Zeptolab seeks an experienced free to play product manager.
The ideal candidate is driven, creative, and excited to take on the challenge of working with Zeptolab's unique portfolio. Zeptolab games tend not to be just 'another RPG' or just 'another bubble shooter.' As a result, we need a top professional with the skills and drive to take on this challenge. You'll find everything we do, from top to bottom, is markedly different than most free to play studios. Our ambitions and expectations are high, but so are the support, resources, and teamwork provided.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the product from scratch - from the ideation phase through design and prototyping, implementation, release, and post-release maintenance;
- Set & keep the vision for the game to make it engaging, viral, and highly monetized;
- Engage with different departments and stakeholders to analyze product and marketing performance to ensure the product is scalable, aligning it to the company’s product strategy;
- Transform ideas for features into detailed, clear specifications;
- Prioritise the feature roadmap to maximise LTV growth and product scalability;
- Share progress and knowledge with all the teams;
- Set clear priorities and deliver on them.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in product management & game design in the free-to-play mobile gaming industry, with a proven record of releasing successful free-to-play games;
- Ability to turn difficult concepts into something simple for the user;
- Confident in taking full responsibility for a game;
- Interdisciplinary team management experience;
- Creative mindset;
- Can-do attitude, problem solver;
- Strong logical and analytical capabilities.
Why join us:
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place;
- Diversity and inclusion are important to us. ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where you can truly belong and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package.