Product Manager, Franchise, remote
Zeptolab seeks an experienced Product Manager for Cut the Rope IP.
Are you driven, creative, and excited to take on the challenge of working with Zeptolab's unique Cut The Rope IP? ZeptoLab publishing is a big part of Zeptolab, which brings fun and joy to millions of people through top quality casual games with the company’s famous Om-nom character. We are looking for a top professional that excels and is motivated by developing a portfolio of IP based mobile games. You will be owning and driving the whole pipeline of IP based product development, from coming up with product ideas, validating them, and finally making sure the execution is excellent. If this sounds like the responsibilities and challenges that you excel at, and are interesting to you, we’d like to hear from you.
We offer one of the best working environments in the industry (check our Glassdoor ratings!) and make some of the most creative and innovative mobile games in the industry (check our track record!).
Roles & Responsibilities
- Take full responsibility for the world-famous Cut the Rope Brand;
- Have ownership of the production of Cut the Rope games (1-4);
- Deliver results in form of engagement, retention and monetisation metrics improvement;
- Drive external development teams to ensure they execute and deliver excellent games;
- Help identifying product opportunities to leverage the brand to its maximum potential;
- Work with Business Development to identify developers that can execute Cut the Rope Product Ideas (5-10% of the tasks);
- Pitch strong CTR Game Opportunities to potential development partners and publishers (5-10% of the tasks).
What we are looking for
- 4+ years experience in the Games Industry;
- Relevant experience in product management or producer roles;
- Experience shipping at least one mobile game;
- Deep understanding of game design and monetisation tactics;
- Ready to take full ownership of projects, driven by making an impact;
- Data-driven mindset and decision making process;
- Goal-oriented and results-oriented - passion to deliver high quality mobile games;
- Great communication skills, being able to communicate with diverse development teams;
- Passion for video games, you know what are the trends right now.
These are ideal but not all required as we know some people (e.g women) are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture at ZeptoLab.
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place;
- Diversity and inclusion are important to us. ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where you can truly belong and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package.