Product Manager: Technical Solutions
Zeptolab seeks an experienced Product Manager for our internal products.
We make mobile games and operate them all over the world, so we need outstanding tools to create outstanding products. While scaling our product portfolio, we’re actively developing systems that will allow us to make games faster and better. As a result, we need a top professional with the skills and drive to take on this challenge.
Some of our tasks:
- Data storage and information exchange between projects;
- Application processing and problem solving based on the users' feedback;
- Delivery of content in the game, flexible management of settings and tests;
- Manage a framework for prototyping and accelerating development, a library of elements;
- And so on :)
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Create and think over tools that will speed up the work of teams and open up new opportunities for them;
- Develop product concepts and find the most effective ways to solve problems;
- Lead products from concept to operation. Understand how products are used and improve them continuously;
- Explain to teams the benefits of available tools and assist with implementation;
- Be aware of the offers on the market and be able to solve problems with the help of external services, when it is effective;
- Develop new product ideas that will help project teams make even better and more successful games.
What we expect:
- 3+ years of experience in IT as a Project Manager or Product Manager;
- Love for games and interest in the business of gaming companies;
- Responsibility, ability to maintain focus on results and bring projects to completion.
- Interest in communication, including with users. Customer development experience will be a plus.
- Strong English skills (a confident Upper-Intermediate level or better).
Why join us:
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, fitness and a lot of additional services).