Are you passionate about employer branding, recruitment, on-boarding and eager to make a big impact by bringing together top talent in the game industry?
Have you ever spent hours playing a casual game on your smartphone? More to the point, are you familiar with Om Nom, a funny green monster who is fond of candies?
Ok great! And the last, super businesslike question… Have you ever dreamed of working in a small but world-famous company that brings fun and happiness to billions of mobile players around the world?
If you can say yes-yes-yes then it's quite likely we are made for each other! We have an exciting opportunity to be our new Recruiter in sunny Barcelona. Join us!
In focus: Recruitment & Employer branding on a Europe/Worldwide level.
What you’ll do
- Drive high-quality end to end life-cycle recruitment in Europe/Worldwide;
- Work with Team Leads to define agile recruitment strategies for Barcelona Business & Development functions which are capable of meeting dynamic requirements as our business grows;
- Collaborate and share knowledge & practices with the Recruitment team;
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practices;
- Find, excite, and engage passionate and talented candidates;
- Ensure the applicant tracking system (Workable) is up to date and that your recruitment data is accurate;
- Secure successful onboarding for new hires by ensuring hiring leaders know their onboarding responsibilities as well as staying close to the new starter until the start date;
- Provide meaningful contributions to our sourcing & attraction strategies by providing input on market insights and trends;
- Drive European employer branding activities.
Who you are
- You have experience working as an in-house recruiter in a creative environment. It will be a plus if you also have experience with a recruitment agency working on high-level roles. Previous experience in the gaming industry is a heavy plus;
- You’re a highly experienced, senior professional who has a deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find those diamonds in the rough;
- You have experience and enjoy working in a global market, both in terms of attracting candidates but preferably also from a stakeholder management perspective;
- You’re eager to impact the ZeptoLab hiring brand around the world from the USA to China, but mostly in Europe;
- You're highly self-directed; a problem solver with a burning desire to bring together the most talented people in the world and keep them happy & motivated;
- You're insatiably curious, you enjoy asking what makes different businesses tick, and want to understand how different parts of the business fit in with and impact one another;
- You're generally excited about technology, game development, mobile market, and entertainment. For you, these things are 'fun,' not a chore;
- You're passionate, with deep empathy for others, which helps you ensure candidates understand & appreciate our unique culture of being fun, innovative and quality-oriented;
- Your English is Fluent;
- Finally, you are a great teammate that loves to have fun at work and share your experience with a positive attitude!
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, travel, fitness, mobile payments, payment of tourist trips and a lot of additional services).