ZeptoLab is looking for an experienced Release Manager to oversee and manage all product release activities in the company.
Founded in 2010 with the evergreen hit game Cut the Rope, Zeptolab was always keen to focus on building the massive mobile products with the three key pillars - innovation, quality and fun.
These things together with the “virality by the design” approach and strong marketing efforts helped Zeptolab to establish and grow new worldwide famous franchises as King of Thieves (Game of Year 2014 on the App Store) and C.A.T.S. (Game of Year 2017 on Google Play). For now, Zeptolab games been downloaded more than 1.5 bln times worldwide.
ZeptoLab is looking for a passionate Release Manager to oversee and manage all product release activities in the company.
What to expect:
- Release cycle automation;
- Management of product release knowledge base;
- Interaction with development and marketing teams to prepare releases;
- Preparation for releases: collection, preparation and translation of tests; collection of screenshots, video and other promo-materials;
- Posting release information in all sales channels;
- Creation and management of registry and release repository;
- Collaboration with partners (Apple, Google, Microsoft, etc.). Knowledge of channel's features (opportunities, requirements for app’s functionality, marketing support etc.);
- Work with mobile devices vendors on pre-installs issues.
- Strong background in product release management (or background as a lead developer or QA manager with release management experience);
- Experience in release process automation is a plus;
- Fluent English;
- Attention to the details, good communicative skills, attentiveness, accuracy;
- Willingness to work in game development.
Why join us:
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, fitness and a lot of additional services).