Senior C++ Core Developer, Barcelona/remote
Zeptolab is looking for Senior C++ Core Developer for working on the internal game engine!
The ideal candidate is driven, passionate, and excited to take on the challenge of working with Zeptolab's unique portfolio. Zeptolab games tend not to be just 'another RPG' or just 'another bubble shooter.' As a result, we need a top professional with the skills and drive to take on this challenge. You'll find everything we do, from top to bottom, is markedly different from most free to play studios. Our ambitions and expectations are high, but so are the support, resources, and teamwork provided.
This role may be based in a Moscow or Barcelona office or remote (±2h CET).
- Development and supporting features for the proprietary C++ framework;
- Estimating tasks;
- Development internal tools/utilities for game developers, artists, game designers;
- Helping identify areas of code for improvement, code improving;
- Writing documentation;
- Occasional participation in other projects, new or ongoing.
- Proficiency in C++ and object-oriented programming - at least 3 years of professional experience;
- Experience in creating applications for iOS/Android; Knowledge of professional mobile game development and best practices for the full game development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations;
- Knowledge of Objective-C or Java;
- Confident knowledge of OpenGL;
- OOP principles, basic algorithms, data structures;
- Collaborative attitude and great communication skills;
- Good written and spoken English.
- Passion about mobile games;
- Previous experience or interest in Unity and C#;
- Experience with Python;
- Familiarity with Git, SVN, TeamCity, and Jira;
- Experience with multi-threaded programming;
- Experience with network programming;
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place;
- Diversity and inclusion are important to us. ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, transportation, fitness and a lot of additional services).