Senior Product Analyst
Senior Product Analyst’s role at Zeptolab is to help teams to grow key metrics through data.
The ideal candidate is driven, passionate, and excited to take on the challenge of working with Zeptolab's unique portfolio. ZeptoLab games tend not to be just 'another RPG' or just 'another bubble shooter.' As a result, we need a top professional with the skills and drive to take on this challenge. You'll find everything we do, from top to bottom, is markedly different from most free to play studios. Our ambitions and expectations are high, but so are the support, resources, and teamwork provided.
Zeptolab is a data-driven company where science meets fun. Product Analysts help product teams identify problems & opportunities through data in the global and soft-launch of our games. At Zeptolab Product Analysts work independently in product teams, building and testing hypotheses, and digging through data to help a game team to find a direction and make the best possible decisions.
Senior Product Analyst will be based in our Barcelona or Belgrade office or remote.
- Define the vision of Product Analytics with the goal of increasing its overall impact;
- Working closely with top management and product owners to define product vision based on data-informed decisions
- Identify growth opportunities across different games using product analytics full potential
- Automation: reduce manual work required for Analysts into descriptive analytics;
- Ensure data quality and accessibility to keep all stakeholders informed about Live Games performance
- Be part of a passionate analytics team, that loves to learn and share knowledge;
- Work on unified analytical tools (Amplitude analytics system + SQL DB + internal DB) with the data science team and constantly improve data’s value;
- Drive! (Hundreds of millions of players will witness the results of your decisions and ideas worldwide. This is the level of impact the Data Analytics team has, and we’re looking for someone as driven as we are);
- Influence the product - make critical decisions that will markedly change user behavior;
- Mentor other product analysts.
What we expect from you:
- 3+ years in analytics, experience in gaming industry as a plus;
- Solid structural and critical thinking skills;
- Strong self-organization skills;
- Communication skills - you’ll need to find a single language with teams;
- The ability to form hypotheses, make conclusions and suggest ideas;
- Fluent English.
These are ideal but not all required as we know some people (e.g women) are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture at ZeptoLab.
Why join us:
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Diversity and inclusion are important to us. ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, travel, fitness, mobile payments, payment of tourist trips and a lot of additional services).