Senior Product Manager - Live Games
Zeptolab seeks an experienced free to play product manager to grow our live tiles.
The ideal candidate is driven, creative, and excited to take on the challenge of working with Zeptolab's unique portfolio. Zeptolab games tend not to be just 'another RPG' or just 'another bubble shooter.' As a result, we need a top professional with the skills and drive to take on this challenge. You'll find everything we do, from top to bottom, is markedly different from most free to play studios. Our ambitions and expectations are high, and so are the support, resources and freedom given.
This role is based in Barcelona, Spain. We offer support in relocation.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the growth of our live games portfolio - from the roadmap planning phase through the design of new features, new up-dates releases and post-release maintenance;
- Set & keep the vision for the games to make them engaging, viral, and highly monetized;
- Engage with different departments and stakeholders to analyze product and marketing performance to ensure the product is scalable, aligning it to the company’s product strategy;
- Transform ideas for features into detailed, clear specifications;
- Prioritise the feature roadmap to maximise LTV growth and product scalability;
- Share progress and knowledge with all the teams;
- Set clear priorities and deliver on them.
What we are looking for
- Minimum 5 years of experience in leading development teams, of which, min 3 years in product management & game design in the free to play mobile gaming industry;
- A proven record of managing and growing successfully free to play games;
- Strong expertise in monetisation strategies for free to play mobile games;
- A great leader of interdisciplinary teams - a person who can foster a healthy and collaborative team culture and motivate others to achieve the best results;
- Ability to turn difficult concepts into something simple for the user;
- Confidence in taking full responsibility for a game;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Creative mindset;
- Can-do attitude, problem solver;
- Strong logical and analytical capabilities;
- Advanced level of English.
Nice to have
- Experience in mentoring other team members;
- Experience in managing Product teams.
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place;
- Diversity and inclusion are important to us. ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, transportation, fitness and a lot of additional services).