Senior Unity Developer - Tools
Zeptolab seeks a Senior Unity Developer for our internal products.
We make mobile games and operate them all over the world, so we need outstanding tools to create outstanding products. While scaling our product portfolio, we’re actively developing systems that will allow us to make games faster and better. As a result, we need a top professional with the skills and drive to take on this challenge.
A few words from our Senior Unity Developer, Toni Cobo:
"Being part of the Unity Core team is as challenging as it is exciting. We provide the game teams with tools and libraries to improve their workflow and speed up their development. Additionally, we do research on new technologies and provide direct support to all Unity developers. In all, our impact in the company is huge."
- 5+ years of professional experience in game development
- Have shipped at least 1 Unity game;
- Experience in creating tools in Unity.
- Maintain and develop tools for game teams;
- Help to plan and design new tools;
- Help prioritize tasks and identify quick wins;
- Promote communication and knowledge sharing within the company;
- Support game teams in their projects;
- Work together with partner game studios;
- Help C++ developers transition to Unity.
- Strong communication skills and excellent English;
- Strong C# and Unity knowledge;
- Familiar with Android Studio and XCode;
- Familiar working with native libraries (iOS, Android);
- Patient and comfortable explaining technological concepts, challenges, and trade offs to non-technical people;
- Understand how unity UI works and its challenges;
- You know how to get the best performance in Unity.
- You are passionate about games;
- You can write your own native plugins (iOS, Android, etc) to use in Unity;
- You can write tools outside of Unity to improve workflow;
- You are comfortable talking to all departments of the company;
- You are comfortable working with Shaders;
- You have experience with Unity's last released features and tools. E.g. Addressables, DOTS, Cinemachine, On Demand Rendering, etc..
Why join us
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, travel, fitness, mobile payments, payment of tourist trips and a lot of additional services).
Diversity is important to us.
ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability.