Senior Unity Tools Developer
Zeptolab seeks a Senior Unity Tools Developer for our internal products!
We make mobile games and operate them all over the world. Because of that, we need an outstanding framework on top of which we can create outstanding games. While scaling our product portfolio, we are actively developing systems that will allow us to make games faster and better. We need a top professional with the skills and drive to take on this challenge.
You will be joining the Tech Core team and will be responsible for developing and maintaining systems that can be used across all our products, as well as identifying opportunities to improve workflows and development times. Therefore, we are looking for a strong developer with good communication skills and a passion for good code architecture and infrastructure.
- Develop and maintain systems that can be reused across all games;
- Help plan and design such systems;
- Identify areas of improvement and promote good coding practices;
- Promote communication and knowledge sharing within the company;
- Support game teams in their projects.
- 5+ years in game development or equivalent experience;
- Experience in expanding the Unity Editor;
- Knowledge of good design principles and best coding practices.
- Strong communication skills and excellent English;
- Strong C# and Unity knowledge;
- Passion for good code architecture and best coding practices;
- Patient and comfortable explaining technical concepts to non-technical people;
- Understand how Unity UI works and its challenges;
- You know how to get the best performance in Unity.
- You are passionate about games;
- You can write your own native plugins (iOS, Android, etc) to use in Unity;
- You can write tools outside of Unity to improve workflow;
- You are comfortable talking to all departments of the company;
- You are comfortable working with Shaders;
- You have experience with Unity's last released features and tools. E.g. Addressables, DOTS, Cinemachine, On Demand Rendering, etc...
- Familiar with Android Studio and XCode.
Why join us:
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Diversity and inclusion are important to us. ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, travel, fitness, mobile payments, payment of tourist trips and a lot of additional services).