Senior User Acquisition Manager
Zeptolab is looking for a Senior UA Manager with experience working with Facebook Ads, and an advanced stack of ad platform knowledge and growth tools!
We have a diversified portfolio of successful games with different monetisation types and player profiles you can work with so... if performance growth is about you, you think data comes first, and you love ad tech then check out the job description and push ‘apply’ :)
This role will be based in our Barcelona office and we can offer relocation support.
- Drive UA growth on Facebook Ads UAC;
- Develop relationships with the Facebook Ads platform team and outsource partners;
- Share UA expert vision across marketing and product teams;
- Grow the UA team internally.
Day to day:
- Build and execute the long-term vision for Facebook Ads inventory;
- Keep the channel on top of performance KPIs;
- Do hands-on ROAS-effective activities on the channel;
- Drive experimenting and innovations on Facebook Ads;
- Unlock market opportunities with Facebook Ads accounts team.
These are ideal but not all required as we know some people (e.g women) are less likely to apply for the role unless they are 100% qualified. We promote a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture at ZeptoLab.
- Strong experience (3+ years) in Facebook Ads for mobile games. Manage projects with monthly budgets of $300k+;
- Data-driven mindset with proven leadership capabilities, critical thinking and ability to drive the results;
- Upper-int English (written & spoken);
- Interest in mobile games.
Why join us:
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well.
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry.
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty.
- Diversity and inclusion are important to us. ZeptoLab is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or disability.
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, transportation, fitness and a lot of additional services).