Zeptolab is looking for an expert in user experience and player psychology who can contribute to the design of attractive interfaces that are intuitive, functional and simple.
The ideal candidate is driven, creative, and excited to take on the challenge of working with Zeptolab's unique portfolio. Zeptolab games tend not to be just 'another RPG' or just 'another bubble shooter.' As a result we need a top professional with the skills and drive to take on this challenge.You'll find everything we do, from top to bottom, is markedly different than most free to play studios. Our ambitions and expectations are high, but so are the support, resources, and teamwork provided.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with teams to turn game systems and goals into intuitive interfaces, both in live and new games.
- Produce Schemes of global flows with detailed requirements in collaboration with the Game designer.
- Through usability testing and live game metrics detect UX problems and cooperate with game designers and product managers to solve them.
- Collaborate and participate with artists to create art mockups.
- Benchmark competitors and extract insights & learnings that can be shared with the rest of the company.
- Research and propose artistic styles for UI according to project’s genre and audience.
Who we are looking for:
2-3 years’ experience in mobile/web/multimedia/UX design.
Ability to create mockups, wireframes and interactive prototypes of new interfaces and evaluate them through user-testing.
Ability to turn difficult concepts into something simple for the user.
Creative and innovative mindset.
Strong logical and analytical capabilities.
Proactive and able to work independently and on multiple projects at the same time.
Able to work in a team with agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of, and an interest in free-to-play best-practices.
- Experience with qualitative and/or quantitative usability methods.
- Proficiency in industry standard applications such as Proto.io, Omnigraffle, Adobe Suite, etc
As a little test drive of our job duties, we provide a test task. We would be happy to call for a job interview those who succeed.
Please play C.A.T.S.: Crash Arena Turbo Stars and get to at least level 10 in the game with joining the guild. Propose 10 key UI/UX improvements, which you find the most important for the product at its current state. Briefly explain your choice. Please write not more than 3 pages.