Good news - ZeptoLab is looking for a Unity Developer to join our team!
You'll be responsible for the develop cool mobile games with Unity!
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Developing new games with Unity
- Developing and enhancing tools and libraries used across all company projects
- 2 years professional experience with Unity
- Understanding of basic data structures and basic algorithms complexity
- Completing a following test task and providing it as a ZIP file with Unity project
WHY JOIN US!
- A growing company with inspiring colleagues from all over the world
- Flexible working hours
- Social budget (Sodexo card with 12€ per working day, gym, public transportation, etc.)
- Private health insurance
- Educational budget
- Relocation support
- Language classes
- An amazing office with a great view
Create a single scene game with this logic
1. There is a square area, which fits the screen of any size and orientation
2. Area contains an object of control and 4 control buttons
3. Object and buttons are proportional to the size of the area. If the screen size changes, area size changes, but relative distances and sizes of buttons and object remain the same, only scale changes.
4. Object is animated: is pulsates its size constantly
5. Project should be created with Unity 2018.4.9f1 with only out-of-the box features. You should minimize the usage of any additional dependencies (and have reasoning for them) or keep it zero
Please enclose your work along with a portfolio link and CV in the same letter.