User Acquisition Manager - Video networks
Zeptolab is looking for a User Acquisition Manager!
If you have an analytical mindset, love performance marketing and games, then check out the job description and push ‘apply’ :)
We’re looking for an experienced UA Manager with a proven record of optimizing top Video Network channels - Unity, Vungle, IronSource, Applovin, etc.
- Design and execute the user acquisition plans on Video Networks for Zeptolab games;
- Improve results through proper hypothesis testing;
- Optimize user acquisition costs, improve ROAS and UA processes on allocated channels;
Day to day:
- Communicating with Video Networks: selecting, testing, mixing traffic from ad networks;
- Cohort analysis: analysing all key player behaviour metrics from a variety of channels;
- Traffic purchase budget maintenance;
- Communicating with product teams to determine the best ways of attracting players;
- Creatives: requirements, testing and optimizations on allocated channels;
- Reporting: while KPI reporting is automated, decisions should be transparent and properly communicated to the team.
- Experience in user acquisition for mobile games or applications;
- Experience with Video Network channels - Unity, Vungle, IronSource, Applovin, etc.;
- Analytical mindset;
- Fluent English (written & spoken);
- Interest in mobile games.
Why join us:
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well;
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry;
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty;
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place;
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, fitness and a lot of additional services).