Senior Game Designer
Zeptolab is looking for an Experienced Game Designer to join our Barcelona team!
We have a set of small teams that are working on fresh and unique f2p games. We are looking for someone who can come up with a new concept (or take an existing promising concept made by our prototyping team) and lead one of such small teams through all the stages to global release, to turn the game into a global hit!
We have a flat structure, and we give our teams as much autonomy and responsibility as possible, as we believe this is the best way to get the best results.
- Lead a small development team working on a new project through prototyping, soft-launch and global release;
- Generate new ideas and concepts that fit today's market;
- Work closely with the Product Manager of your team on building the roadmap and proposing new features to improve specific metrics;
- Turn those features into documentation and tasks for developers and artists;
- Look into data together with Analyst and Product Manager to see what can be improved;
- Provide feedback to other game designers on their projects, and seek feedback for your project;
- Keep up to date on the state of the mobile industry, trends and inspirational games.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as Game Designer/Lead Game Designer in mobile gaming;
- Understanding the specifics of F2P mobile games;
- Team management experience of leading a small development team;
- Ability to come up with a fresh idea and lead it through prototyping, marketing tests, soft-launch, to make it a global hit;
- Broad understanding of game mechanics and balancing game economies;
- Ability to prepare design documentation;
- Level design experience;
- Ability to work in distributed teams;
- High interest in games, including casual games.
As a plus:
- Experience in Unity;
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop.
Why join us:
- We do something magical and unique – we create great games – and we do it well.
- We operate in a challenging and rapidly growing mobile gaming industry.
- ZeptoTeam - is a cohesive team of enthusiastic professionals - so your input will be heard, and your role in the project will be weighty.
- Our office is cozy and beautiful, you'll have a comfortable working place.
- And at last – we'll offer you an attractive compensation package (from wages to social intangible elements. Package includes medical insurance, meals, fitness and a lot of additional services).